The July My Little Box is here and it is all about travelling, roadtripping and being organized and ready to pack in a few minutes and leave! I filmed the unboxing video (which is in Bulgarian) right before I left for a weekend music festival, so a lot of the things in the box were pretty handy. Absolutely loved the nail polish, the micellar water and the gold tattoos! I mean who does not love gold tattoos in the summer?! Here are details of what I got in my box.
- My Little Box After Sun Body Gelee (£9)
- Essie Nail Polish (My shade is in Brazilliant, but shades do vary/£7.99)
- Gold temporary tattoos (£3.50) more on dcer.eu
- Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water (£1.99 for 125 ml)
- Travel Organizer (£10.50) on mylittlecorner.fr
- Crystal Stylus Pen by BIC (£1.40)
- Ready-to-send Notebook by BIC x My Little Box (£3.50)
What do you think of the box? If you get it as well, did you get anything different? I would love to know!