One of my resolutions this year is to be more organized and in my world this begins with an organized handbag! I am a big-bag lover and this is the perfect one to hold all needs and wants that I carry with me every day. The bag is 3.1 Phillip Lim for Target, and I am super happy with it. It has seen things such as computer, bread, theater tickets and a can of corn. But most of the time I carry with me few items that I consider essential, and in order to not make the insides of this monster bag a humongous mess, I use little pouches and make up bags.
What I usually carry with me is:
– My sunglasses, which are Alexander Wang x H&M.
– My cosmetics bag – which is a gray one I got as a gift from Avene. I love it! Is is small enough to be pretty and large enough to hold all necessities, which I will describe bellow. Also it has a tassel on the zipper. How cute is this?
– My wallet with is very old and rugged, but the leather is so soft, that my heart breaks when thinking I have to find a new red wallet. (Superstition says that red wallets are always full of money.)
– My business cards holder, which is from Pylones
– My iphone 4s, which holds my whole life and existence for the past three years.
– Headphones for iPhone, which are always tangled, no matter what I do with them.
– Lenovo Vibe X2 which I am testing this month, and I am loving so far!
In the little make up bag I carry with me:
– Lip balm – you know my love for the Korres Mandarin Lip Butter. It is always with me!
– A dark lip color – MAC Rebel has been a favourite of mine lately, it is great for going a bit bolder for a meeting or a night out.
– A nude lip color – Maybelline Color Whisper in 720 Mocha Muse . It is so creamy and carefree as a shade, that I use it all the time.
– Blotting papers from Essence. #Oilygilrproblems, you know!
– Soap and Glory One Heck of a Blot powder. It is amazing to freshen up and remove the shine, but leave the sheen.
– L’Occitane handcream with shea butter.
– Mirror from Revlon. I love how small and sleek it is.
– Avon Little Black Dress, perfume that is very fresh and small.
– Lush Dream cream, you never know when you gonna need it
– Nail file, gift from Marks&Spencer
I keep my keys in my pockets as I always have a mini-panic attack when I cannot find them in my bag for more than 5 seconds.