London is more than gorgeous! And the people roaming the streets of London are gorgeous too! So it is no surprise, that the city is ranked number 1 in the most fashionable cities in the world! With forward-looking, out-of-the-box-thinking and creative minds, London is the fashion capital of the year. Here are the top 10 cities-
- London (3) – Kate Middleton and Alexander McQueen help raise the City to No.1 status.
- New York (1) – New York is strong but London has Kate. ‘Nuff said.
- Paris (4) – No. 1 in our hearts but No. 3 in the media.
- Milano (6) – The Earth has returned to its proper orbit: The Big Four once again occupy the top four spots.
- Los Angeles (5) – LA solidifying her hold on No. 5.
- Hong Kong (2) – Down from No. 2 but tops again in Asia.
- Barcelona (10) – The Queen of the Iberian Peninsula. Once again.
- Singapore (15) – Up seven spots and into the Top Ten.
- Tokyo (14) – Third Asian city in the Top Ten.
- Berlin (18) – Completes a long climb into elite status.
Pictures from my personal archive 🙂